Montessori and Traditional education both provide learning experiences for your child. The main differences between the two methods is how they provide those learning experiences. At Inclusive Montessori, we believe that an educational approach based on the natural curiosities that exist in all humans is the best way to build a solid foundation for a life-long love of learning.
Call 609-578-8451609-578-8451 to schedule your private tour today to learn more about our methods.
- Based On The Development Of The Child
- Children Follow Their Own Interests And Learn At Their Own Pace
- Children Teach Themselves Via Specially Prepared Materials
- Children Develop Their Ability To Discover For Themselves
- Learning Based On Physical Exploration Of Environment
- Teacher Works With Children
- Intrinsic Motivation
- Uninterrupted Work Flow
- Multi-Age Classrooms
- Based On The Transfer Of A National Curriculum
- Children Learn From A Set Curriculum According To A Preset Time Frame
- Children Are Taught By The Teacher
- Learning Is Based On Subjects And Based On What Is Given
- Children Sit At Desks Using Worksheets And White Boards
- Class Is Teacher Led
- Motivation Through Rewards And Punishments
- Block Time, Period Lessons
- Single-Graded Classrooms
We have flexible school schedules available that include half-day, full-day, and after hours as well as a summer program. Our programs are available Monday through Friday from 6:30 am to 7 pm.
Schedule your private tour today!